Jump in LM Potencies
Question: Dr. Luc, At my request our homeopath gave our son an LM 3...we started the remedy out at 30c and the aggravations were too much to handle (they were similar aggravations). He has responded beautifully to the LM 3. It doesn't appear to be working as well now,so we discussed going to the next potency. I was expecting to see an LM 4, but received an LM 7. Thinking it was a mistake I called the office, it wasn't. I don't feel good about jumping potencies like that. Should I be nervous or is skipping through several potencies o.k.? Thank you.
Answer: I would never do this and I have a lot of experience with LMs. It seems to be finally that homeopaths discover LMs (in fact they should first try to see how to handle 5th edition split method) but there is a cavalier attitude of using these LM potencies with jumping several potencies. Where I can see even similar aggravations with one more succussion or one more drop, these homeopaths never see an aggravation? I think they don't see the patient back. This does not correspond to reality and they should follow Hahnemann's prescriptions instead of doing their own methods.
Warm regards
Dr luc
